Following our closure due to the lockdown for Covid-19 it gives us great pleasure to say we are re-open from Monday 13th July.
We have done all of risk assessments that we need to do to ensure that we can reopen safely. Whilst there will be some changes to the way we have to work you can be confident that you will still get the same Spruce House care and quality treatments you expect from us.
If you are displaying any Symptoms of Covid-19 please do not try and come for your appointment. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
The changes you can expect in the Salon are:
- No waiting will be permitted in the Salon before you appointment. Please wait outside to be allowed in.
- Please only attend the appointment on your own, unfortunately you will not be able to have anyone who is not booked in and receiving a treatment waiting in the Salon.
- A Hand Sanitisation point will be available on entry to the Salon, please use this on entry.
- We will be taking your temperature on entry to the Salon.
- All of the staff will be wearing PPE for your treatments (Visors, Face Masks, gloves and aprons) as appropriate.
- Screens will be used for nail treatments.
- Thorough cleaning every day and also in between each client.
- Due to the timings and cleaning periods required between clients please attend your appointment on time. If you do not arrive on time you may not be able to receive your treatments.
- Please maintain 2m distance from people whilst in the Salon where possible at all time.
- We need to maintain up to date contact details so will be asking you to confirm your email addresses and phone numbers. Without this information we cannot undertake your treatments.